Contact details for Submission: All manuscripts should be submitted to the chief editor(s) via: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please ensure the following during submission: (Click for download template)
- Manuscript has been ‘spell checked’ and ‘grammar checked’
- All figures (include relevant captions), All tables (including titles, description, footnotes), All references mentioned in the Reference List are cited in the text, and vice versa.
- Permission has been obtained for use of copyrighted materials.
- A declaration of conflicts of interest by the authors.
- One author has been designated as the corresponding author with contact details (email and postal address).
- The margins of paper should be 2,5 cm for all sides (up, down,left and right).
- The first lines of the paragraphs shouldn’t be indented.
- Preferred font style: 12-font point, Times New Roman with single-spaced(1,0). (minimum 5000 and maximum 8000 words)
- Paragraph spacing before (0 nk) and after (6 nk) should be given.
- Subsections of the article must be numbered as 1. (then 1.1.1, 1.1.2, …), 1.2, etc. in hierarchical numbers starting from introduction section.
- References are in American Psychological Association (APA) format.
- Notes must be added into footnotes with a font size of 9 font. In text citations, the author’s last name and the year of publication and page number of the publication for the source must appear in the text. If there is not an author name, institution name must be used instead of author name. For example (Yılmaz, 2008:15), (Öztürk and Akdoğan, 2010:225), (Öncü vd, 2005:10-12), (DPT, 2011:320).
- Articles which are sent to publish must be must involve minimum 1 or maximum 3 JEL (journal of economic literature) classification codes at two digit level. The link below can be used to determine which JEL classification code is proper with subject of the article. http://www.aeaweb.org/jel/guide/jel.php
- Studies must include Turkish and English abstracts which not exceed 150 words. At most 3 keywords must be written below the abstract. Abstracts must be written using italic, 10 font size. Line spacing should be single-spaced(1,0) and paragraphs should be justified both right and left sides.
- References must be written with a font size of 10 at the end of paper.
Text: Citations in the text should follow the referencing style used by the American Psychological Association. You are referred to the Publication Manual of the American Psychological Association, Sixth Edition.
List: References should be arranged chronologically. More than one reference from the same author(s) in the same year must be identified by the letters ‘a’, ‘b’, ‘c’, etc., placed after the year of publication.
Reference to a journal publication:
Işık, V. (2013), “Kurumsal Sosyal Sorumluluğun Değiştirdiği Çalışma Kavramı ve Yeni Bir Çalışma Alanı Olarak Sosyal Girişimler”, Sosyal Güvenlik Dergisi, Cilt:3, Sayı:1, Ocak 2013, ss.101-131.
Reference to a book:
Borjas, George J. (2013), Labor Economics, McGraw-Hill, USA.
Tokol, A. and Alper Y. (2018), Sosyal Politika, Dora Yay., Bursa.
Changes to authorship:
- Authors are expected to consider carefully the list and order of authors before submitting their manuscript and provide the definitive list of authors at the time of the original submission.
- Any addition, deletion or rearrangement of author names in the authorship list should be made only before the manuscript has been accepted and only if approved by the journal Editor. If the manuscript has already been published in an online issue, any requests approved by the Editor will result in a corrigendum.
- Copyright Upon acceptance of an article, authors will be asked to complete a ‘Journal Publishing Agreement’.
Authorship rights: As an author you (or your institution) have certain rights to reuse your work.
- You are requested to identify who provided financial support for the conduct of the research and/or preparation of the article and to briefly describe the role of the sponsor(s), if any, in study design; in the collection, analysis and interpretation of data; in the writing of the report; and in the decision to submit the article for publication.
- If the funding source(s) had no such involvement then this should be stated.